About BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. - Brandon Florida Web Design, Graphic Design, Printing
Since 1999 • Twenty Years' Experience • Your On-Call Marketing Department
BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. was founded in 1999. In 2005, the name was changed to Pacesetter Media to reflect the range of design services we offer. We have over 20 years’ experience in graphic design, marketing, public relations, corporate communications and web design.
You get great value with our advice, service and expertise. We’re your on-call marketing department.
BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. was founded in 1999, by Dave Loebig.
Started out offering web design and hosting.
In 2001 diversified by offering print design, logo design and other graphic design services, where Dave Loebig started before founding BrandonBusiness.com.
Changed name to Pacesetter Media in 2005.
Since 2001, we've been a primary sponsor and organizer of Brandon Idol, (now Momentum Festival) to raise money for local charities including:
- Rotary’s Camp Florida
- Dream Factory
- Cookson Hills Christian Ministries Children’s Home
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Kid’s Charity of Tampa Bay
- The 2012 recipient is the Brandon Family YMCA.
In 2009, launched Pacesetter Site, an option where clients can edit and maintain their own website.
In 2010, launched BigVolumePrinting.com, taking advantage of high-volume printing operations to offer high quality printing at reduced, sometimes near wholesale, rates.
On-Call Marketing Department
About Dave Loebig
BA degree in Journalism from Indian University of Pennsylvania.
Commissioned 2nd Lieutenant through Army ROTC.
- top of class
- Senior Year Cadet Commander of 517 cadets
Served 8 years as a Signal Officer in the Army reserves and Army National Guard.
- honorable discharge as Captain
Freelance writer in business news, publishing, public relations (Tampa Bay Business Journal, National Test Preparation Center and others).
Corporate training and marketing (8 years as training coordinator and marketing for Protel, Inc., a Lakeland electronics company).
Founded BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999.
- graphic design
- marketing and advertising
- trade show marketing
- public relations
- Photoshop and photography
- commercial printing
- web design and programming
- Search Engine Optimization
Has served as an instructor in writing, communications, web design and Photoshop.
- web design (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre, University of South Florida)
- advertising copy writing (International Academy of Design and Technology)
- Photoshop (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre)
- database, Microsoft Office (Florida Metropolitan University)
- writing (Hillsborough Community College)
Moderates Photoshop World conference sessions (18 conferences over 9 years)
President of Momentum Festival, Inc. (Brandon Idol), a Brandon, Florida charity raising money for local charities.